Subject: [Leica] gay pride amsterdam 2004
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 8 21:14:46 2004

Hi Simon,

Nice shot--you obviously had a good vantage point on one of the bridges.
Unfortunately by the time we got there, the place was so crowded (along
the Prinsengracht) that it was impossible for me to get a decent shot of
any of the actual floats. So, instead I turned on my fellow spectators
as I often do in such situations. I will be posting a gallery in the
next few days.

Nathan