Subject: [Leica] Sports attempt
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Wed Aug 4 15:03:53 2004

OK, I have known that I am *NOT* a sports-photographer. I can admit
it, I am comfortable with it. It is a very difficult thing to do in my
opinion. So what do I do? Go out and try it.

I went to see my beloved Chelsea FC (London) play AC Milan (Milan -
duh) in a friendly match in Philadelphia (too bad Kyle's show wasn't
on). Luckily I had front-row seats and I took my Leica <cough> D100
digi SLR with a 300mm, 85mm, and a 18-35mm.

Most of the images SUCK! Here are the better ones. Let me know what you
think!

http://dave.ofmassdestruction.com/photos/CFC/CFC.html

Dave

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Sports attempt)