Subject: [Leica] Magnum photo essay
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 4 11:24:23 2004

Sorry, Ken - My feeling is that if someone is concerned about having
their information used to spam them, they should simply stay away from
the site in question - not figure out a way to "steal" from it.

While I am driven nuts by spam, I'll put up with it to have instant
access to most of the material in every major American newspaper. Were
it not for the net and newspaper websites, I'd only have reasonably
convenient access to a handful of papers - and I'd have to pay to get
them. Putting up with spam is a small price to pay to be able to get the
New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc. etc.
etc. FREE.