Subject: [Leica] Re: More Police action against a Photographer
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 4 06:35:21 2004

As an inveterate trouble maker, I'd like to weigh in here...and say that
while I don't always do as I say, Brian is dead on right about this -
his ownership of the list aside. This is already clearly the most
divisive Presidential election in my life time, and it's only going to
get worse as November approaches. We all have our opinions, and they're
tightly held. So discussing politics in our little country store will
only result in someone kicking over the potbellied stove and burning the
store down.

Better to stick with Nookies and Noctis, and food fights over digital
and the "future" of film.

B. D.