Subject: [Leica] WAS: Nathan's PAW 31: NOW: Digital ARCHIVING
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 3 08:56:53 2004

Tina asked:
> Expense!!  How much does your lab charge for the film output?  I haven't
> found any that are reasonable alternatives to burning DVDs.<<<<<<<

OOPS! ;-)

See Tina that's why I'm the rookie! ;-) I never thought about that cost, as
a matter of fact I re-call Sandy hollering one day about the cost of slides
made in this fashion compared to the old method of copying B&W prints.

OK so I'm back to the drawing board on that one. :-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Nathan's PAW 31: NOW: Digital ARCHIVING)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] WAS: Nathan's PAW 31: NOW: Digital ARCHIVING)