Subject: [Leica] ReBates
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 3 08:47:35 2004

Bill Clough showed:

>    Here is the latest submission:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-70394.html

Hi Bill,
I missed making a comment on this shot earlier. but damn you've sure got one
fine sharp eye on this one. :-) And printed in such a strong manner it adds
to any thoughts about the movie long long ago.

Great photo. Along with the "Cloud formation." Sorry I can't find it now ,
but another eye catching situation.

I believe what makes your material stand out so well is the "look of the
print" in the contrast strength, if that's the way to put it, in the past
several submissions! They jump right off the screen as soon as they open. A
kind of refreshing smack in the face. Or something like that.;-)

Good ones all!
ted