Subject: [Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Aug 3 08:49:54 2004

Indeed, this was the year I moved back to St. John's and set up my own B&W
lab for my commercial work ...as there was not a pro lab in St. John's at
the time. I started using the new T-max 100 and 400 with t-max devloper
because it was "quicker" to use and had better contrast then what I was
using before.  ...and then a year or two with Neopan before getting out of
it entirely.

Now, many years later I find myself in a project that the organizered have
requested B&W film... What shall I do?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com