Subject: [Leica] Colorado Photos
From: leo at fidalgo.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Mon Aug 2 21:59:47 2004

on 8/2/04 3:33 PM, Mitch Zeissler at mitch.zeissler@verizon.net wrote:

> Just finished posting my latest offerings.  These are from the San Juan
> Mountains, located to the northeast of the Four Corners area.
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Colorado/index.htm
>
> Regards,
>
> Mitch

Great Pictures.  I spent the end of June in the San Juans, great
opportunities.

A question??  When is it best for Fall Colors.  My options are the 3rd week
of September or the 4th of October on.  I plan to spend a week there.

Any advice on timing and place to photograph would be helpful.

Leo Christoffer
Washington State

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Colorado Photos)