Subject: [Leica] PAW 31 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 2 14:01:18 2004

Thanks Bob. This week was kind of tough. I had so much, but not a whole
lote of Leica stuff.

My wife and I took our second son to a film workshop being held at a
college (folkh?gskola) down south. He'll be there for a week.

We took "short-cuts" on back roads and while I was out looking at one of
the wind power-generators I saw this storm approaching:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71234.html

The change in wind direction caused this monster to swivel around:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71235.html

I'm probably about 100 yards away. It is tall. I think it's around 100
meters high and the blades are around 30 meters long each.

I guess I can post them without too much of a bad conscience. I really do
try to keep to Leica shots on this list, but the main one was Leica, so

Thanks again,

Best,
Daniel