Subject: [Leica] Fw: PAW -week ? or perhaps just weak.
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Mon Aug 2 09:33:27 2004

Eric,
My late father-in-law operated a portrait studio for a number of years and
used an 8x10 portrait camera with a split 5x7 back, producing two 3.5x5
images on each 5x7 film sheet.  I don't recall the lens he used, but I do
recall the pneumatic Packard shutter with a squeeze bulb release.  What did
you use for this portrait?  It looks like the results of an 8x10 or 5x7
setup.
Congratulations on a beautiful child.
As a results of being a photographer's daughter, my wife is very reluctant
to sit as a subject for my work.  She has seen too much of that side of the
camera.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN