Subject: [Leica] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #3
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Mon Aug 2 07:32:43 2004

William, yes you are correct a 50mm shot (I only own a 50 for my Leica ), I
have another shot on the other side that I prefer, but doesn't show the
aqueduct (and has only been printed so far) It is a wonderful place to take
photographs, especially on cold days like the last time I was there, the
basin just before the aqueduct was frozen over, so allowed for some
interesting images.

Michael

(Funny I naturally spell it apquaduct, but the spell checker complains)