Subject: [Leica] Any Gibbon Can Get Good Results from Tri-X
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sun Aug 1 13:58:01 2004

Hi, Tina!

        I would warn, however, that T Max emulsions are very
unforgiving.  If your development time and temperatures are not within a
fairly narrow range you will get garbage for negatives.  I am being
hyperbolic, but both Tri-X and HP are very forgiving emulsions and
tolerate a wide range of exposures on one roll, always producing
passable to exceptional results.  Especially for the dark room novice,
the darkroom slob, or for the gibbons working in your local lab.

        Buzz Hausner