Subject: [Leica] Born At Risk...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Jul 31 23:01:41 2004

At 10:31 PM 7/31/2004, Ted Grant wrote:
>...Ok I've got 3 M7's to get rid of as I've been blown out of the water by a
>new master. ;-) yer a better man than me McGee! :-)

You are? I will take that black one w/ the .85 VF :-).

Ah, but remember, great that they appear, they are only web sized, meaning
that they may look like crap as large prints... Then again, knowing B.D.,
probably not.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Born At Risk...)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Born At Risk...)