Subject: [Leica] Delta 3200 High FB+F ?
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jul 31 11:52:45 2004

Delta 3200 will do that. I've never processed it in HC110 but I _never_
get a clear film base with any developer with Delta 3200.

It doesn't seem to matter. I can get very good results anyway. I only use
it in 120 format but I'm sure you can be just as successful with 35mm.

Here's one I had from earlier this year, and the film base is as you have
described:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/2alt1.html

Here's another:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/6alt1.html

Just keep going. I'll bet your results will suit you just fine.

Daniel