Subject: [Leica] Re: fear and loathing on the campaign trail 2004
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 28 19:27:39 2004

Eric said:
> And for the secret service?  Keep pushing their funny bones.  They'll come
> unstuck.  :)<<<<<<

And Eric, you've encountered these guys when they're on a heavy duty watch
situation and you've pushed their funny bones? And lived? I realize you had
a "smiley" after your comment, however they wouldn't crack a funny bone
smile for their mothers while on duty.

Sorry Eric, had to work with them too often, in too many different
situations and when they're on duty they have about as much of a "funny
bone" as a bag of pissed off rattle snakes!

Now having said that... the next week and you have the opportunity to share
a beer with them it's a whole new ball game. Certainly when you hear their
side of the story and how we looked when they moved us out from what we
thought was the perfect photo position.

ted

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Re: fear and loathing on the campaign trail 2004)
Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: fear and loathing on the campaign trail 2004)