Subject: [Leica] night summer in Paris
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:39:35 2004

>If only Robert Capa had taken faster film with him to the D-Day landing...

And if the same klutz had ruined the negatives, what difference would it
have made? Does anyone know what happened to the darkroom tech who
screwed up the film? I've often wondered about his fate. It makes me
sick to think of the lost images that Capra risked his life to get, only
to have them ruined.

Walker Smith