Subject: [Leica] Ashley Northamptonshire #5
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:27:24 2004

Graham, as always a beautiful shot. I'd like to suggest that if you have
another chance at the same picture, back off and use either a 90 or 135
lens and frame the trees the same while bringing the village church in
the background seemingly closer. It's just a thought and maybe I'd
change my mind if I could see a larger image than my monitor allows.

Walker Smith