Subject: [Leica] PUSH!
From: SonC at (
Date: Wed Jul 28 08:42:32 2004

Last week, I was shooting at the hooker jones gig, and at about  exposure
I realized I wasn't shooting Fuji 800 because 800 only gets 24  exposures.
  Sure enough, when I rewound  I had exposed Fuji Reala more than  2 stops
under.  I sent it to Chromacolor in San Diego, and got a two stop  push.
here's the results:    _
Comments on the shots, comments otherwise, welcome.

_http://www.sonc.com_ (

Replies: Reply from phong at (Phong) ([Leica] PUSH!)
Reply from tedgrant at (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PUSH!)