Subject: [Leica] Sundial Bridge - black and white - Leica content
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Jul 27 02:17:18 2004

Like Panoramic cameras forces you to think in another way so does square
image cameras like Rollei and Hasselblad. The funne thing with the Rolleis
is that it even though you shot allmost the double image format it does not
feel much heavier or difficult to handle then the Leica. One thing though -
it is harder to shift quickly backt to the 24 x 36 from the 6 x 6 than the
other way around - you sort of get addicted to square compositon - perhaps
because your own eye actually has a square/circular vision of the world