Subject: [Leica] No babes in bikinis...
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jul 26 14:25:41 2004

Instead, a babe in Saran Wrap....(Calm down, calm down...I'm spending
time this week in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit...having written a book
about one 25 years ago I'm doing a piece for the Boston Globe on what
kind of changes have taken place in the past quarter century...Here are
a half-dozen images from my first morning....

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] No babes in bikinis...)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] No babes in bikinis...)