Subject: [Leica] Tina's Point, Senior Division
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 25 10:35:57 2004

Tina Manley replied to Jim Shulman:
>>> Ouch!  That hurts to look.  From the look on the guy's face, the front
> isn't any better!<,,

 Jim Shulman showed:
>Not my photo, but one I wish I'd snapped.  This was recently sent to me by
>a like-minded fellow photographer:
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2556474<<<,

Hi Tina,
Well if I looked like that I'd only want to be seen in a coal cellar at
midnight without lights! And considering this is the ass end I can't in my
wildest conscience imagine what the front end looks like!

Aaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!  BIG TIME! A Mother Nature failure of the
worse kind! I can't imagine how he has the gall to flaunt himself in such
attire. Let alone managed to escape from the cocoon! :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Point, Senior Division)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Tina's Point, Senior Division)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Point, Senior Division)