Subject: [Leica] FYI: legal press release
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jul 23 20:01:02 2004

Best wishes are in order.

However, we need to take some actions similar to the civil rights
movement.  Not so much a boycott but making sure the world knows which
companies discriminate.

With some appropriate comments in appropriate places we might see the
following in print. Google allegedly discriminates against members of
society.  The proposed IPO is under pressure; possibility of hundreds of
millions of dollars in legal bills at risk in large class action law
suit.  Legal discovery proceedings indicate that potentially thousands
of individuals discriminated against and have been included in the
class.  Under pressure from Microsoft with its new search engine efforts
and the threat of huge legal bills extending to the horizon investors
hesitate to invest in the IPO.

Jesse and friends milked The Coca-Cola Company for possibly 100 million
dollars with the allegations of 16 to 25 individuals so why not use the
same tactics for our saloon keeper.

Been in that, seen it work, just keep the allegations going and the
internet will spread the thought.  Sometimes words are more powerful
than swords.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com