Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 TTL .85 for sale
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jul 23 19:44:04 2004

Yes it's still here, in chrome and all it's glory.

Leica M6 TTL .85 Chrome, serial #2550454. Camera belongs to a friend of
mine, he ran about 5 rolls
through the camera then never used it again. The camera is in MINT (Looks
NEW, no marks at all!)condition w/box, white clamshell case, M6 manual, and
strap.
Photos are available on request, I have the camera with me. Asking $1425,
free shipping inside the US, $45 overseas USPS Air Parcel Post.

Email off list with any questions.

Chris Williams
New Orleans
www.zoeicaimages.com