Subject: [Leica] FYI: legal press release
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 23 11:35:48 2004

Brian,

It is highly ironic to hear about this, given all the articles I read
these days about the need to incent people to work longer, raise the
retirement age, eliminate mandatory retirement ages etc. In any event,
the company has treated you obscenely and I hope you with the help of
your lawyers will take them to the cleaners.

Which also reminds me of the saying that everyone hates lawyers until
they themselves need one. When we complain about the litigious culture
in the US, it is also worth remembering that the system provides the
best access in the world to people like Brian who have been given a raw
deal by a big corporation.

Nathan