Subject: [Leica] WAS: Bride by window light NOW... 50! ;-)
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 22 10:49:41 2004

>Hi Peter,
>Well me young son ;-) don't be uncomfortable about reaching the
>"half-century status" ;-) It's the mindset that counts the most in accepting
>it as merely a number.

I couldn't agree more. It also helps if you have interests in life
beyond the work that you do. So many I've seen reach retirement simply
come to a full stop because they have no idea what to do with their
time. Their life has always been work and very little else. No hobbies,
no interests or past times. Stay active...... stay young.

Walker Smith