Subject: [Leica] Summilux Asph arrives: The Illustrated Sequel
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Jul 22 07:20:10 2004

Still busy but here is a sample of the Summilux Asph's bokeh:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/jbcollier/James_jump_swim

It also shows how well the lens handles bright light sources in the
frame.

Yes the jumper is deliberately out of focus. Full frame, Provia 400F,
widish aperture and I probably used a shutter speed as well.

I have not done much scanning and it probably shows. The only thing I
can say for sure is that I prefer looking at the slide :-) I will
gradually add more photos as time allows.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Summilux Asph arrives: Through a glass darkly)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Summilux Asph arrives: The Graphic Truth (part 3 or 4 I forget))
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Summilux Asph arrives: The Sequel)