Subject: [Leica] A photo op missed deliberately
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jul 21 12:08:38 2004

I just got back from a very unplanned trip to one of my favorite
countries, Portugal. The technical director of our Portuguese subsidiary
was killed in a motorcycle accident on Sunday. He was 28. Yesterday I
went to his funeral, in the middle of nowhere, about 100 km east of
Porto. A magnificent PJ opportunity...tiny village, the crowd spilling
way out of the small church, extremely emotional scenes outside the
church and at the cemetery...but I left the camera bag in the car,
deliberately.

I did spend this morning walking around Lisbon before flying home to the
Netherlands, so you may see some Portugal pictures in next week's PAWs.
But sometimes it is best to leave the camera in the car...

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands