Subject: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (n.wajsman@chello.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 21 00:09:01 2004

Hi Gene,

Yes, I have an aversion against buying the first version of anything. The
10D has been out for over a year, has had several firmware upgrades, and
there is enough user feedback on the net to be comfortable about it. The new
Leica R back and the new Epson rangefinder are totally new endeavours for
both companies, and I prefer someone else to do the beta testing :~)

As for Spain, unfortunately my yearlong assignment in Seville is winding
down, and my visits there will become less frequent going forward, something
like once a month instead of every week. So you will be seeing more stuff
from rainy Netherlands and less from sunny Spain....

Nathan