Subject: [Leica] LF labs in Victoria BC
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Mon Jul 19 14:34:47 2004

Tim,

Precise and Prism merged on June 11. Just rechecked with them and Belinda
(now at the Prism office - formerly at Precise) )tells me that they can
still do 4X5. They are still getting all organized but it sounds like the
dip and dunk set up will be moved over to Prism (who were big in digital
printing) while most of the rest of the the chemical and paper processing
stuff (from Precise) is sold off ove rthe next while.

Digital strikes again :-)
Barry H