Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 17 08:13:48 2004

Hey, they have big renunions now that they have the 3-strikes rule is in
effect. ;-)

They say that you never forget how to ride a bike. I'm not quite sure
that is correct for us old guys. My brain still knows how, but my arms
and legs have lost some of the familiarity. Nearly killed myself.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA