Subject: [Leica] Any Luggers in Pittsburg?
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jul 16 15:30:15 2004

At 11:25 AM 7/16/04 -0400, Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'll be in Pittsburg for a conference from July 25th to the 28th.  Please
help my tag-along family plan activities.  Any suggestions would be most
appreciated.

>Chris Saganich

Chris

Is this Pittsburg, California (Bay Area), or "Iron City" Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania?  They are spelled differently and are completely different in
atmosphere.

I have shot a fair number of Pittsburgh PA shots on a Leica M6 and a Rollei
35.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!