Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Jul 16 11:33:38 2004

Tampa is imigration hell.They have a training school for immigration
officers there.
The oddest thing that ever happened to me there was an officer drawing his
gun and threatening to shoot if i didn,t tell him my income.The customs
people in the row behind immigration were ready waiting with complaint
forms.
Strange things happen there.
simon jessurun
amsterdam