Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jul 16 09:16:39 2004

They did my shoes in Seattle. The hand wands are even more sensitive.
When I got the third degree in Seattle, the airport security did not
quite know what to do about two stainless steel wires holding my sternum
together from surgery in 1978. Since I obviously couldn't take them out,
they felt that they were on the horns of a dilemma. At one point, they
weren't going to let me board the plane, so the group I was traveling
with went on without me. After detaining me for a while, they let me
through.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA