Subject: [Leica] winders, cassettes etc
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Fri Jul 16 06:21:40 2004

Hi Feli,

I load Leica cassettes using something called The Daylight Bulk Film
Winder -- I think it is a Watson -- without difficulty. Trim a point for the
spool, close the loader door, turn off the lights and wind it 27 or 28
turns. Then take the spool out and tighten the film, and slip it into the
cassettes. Before turning on the lights I pull out the tongue of what I will
trim into a leader and turn the cassette to close it. Its quicker and easier
than it sounds.

bill