Subject: [Leica] The Barnack Award, or bubble gum photography!
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Wed Jul 14 11:16:09 2004

The thought occurred to me that most of the text, for example, "But what was
once a sophisticated stretch to stroll along and amuse oneself, has, over
recent decades, turned into a rather shabby place covered in weeds and
rust," is totally wrong for the present, but correct for the 70's and 80's.

I can only conclude this is some attempt to show the decline of American
culture and civilization, from a European perspective.  I don't blame them
one bit.

Chris Saganich