Subject: [Leica] Why a digital M
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Jul 13 10:58:21 2004

>Anyone else on this list ever use the Graphic rollfilm adaptor?  Yeah, it
>did work, but....it sure wasn't a Rolleiflex.

Jim, I have a Miniature Speed sitting in my Den right now, equiped with
a Graflex 23 roll film back. It was my fathers although I used to own
another exactly like it. The Rollei is a wonderful camera but the
Miniature Speed with a Graflok back allowed changing roll film holders
in mid-roll so it was possible to carry extra holders and even more than
one lens....... something the Rolleis can't match. Not that I care to
lug either of them around any more............. :^)

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] digital image file recovery software)