Subject: [Leica] Dimes For Hunger
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 10 08:28:27 2004

As you indicated, you would never donate money regardless of the
situation. But one is not likely to get contributions if you don't show
the problem. PETA is particularly good at doing this. They show terrible
cruelty to animals and the money rolls in. My mother would contribute
her life savings to PETA if she had some guarantee that the people doing
the cruelty would have the same done to them. :-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA