Subject: [Leica] Who said was no good?
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 9 13:01:24 2004

Fly safe!

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Brian Reid
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:23 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] Who said was no good?

I feel a certain trepidation here. I'm leaving for London in a few
hours, returning next Thursday. While I'm on the airplane I'll have to
put the LUG in autopilot mode, so that every post is automatically sent
to the list membership. Can y'all please behave yourselves while I'm
flying (coach)?

Taking M6 and Noctilux and no other lens. But also my Canon G5.