Subject: [Leica] Ted, Tina, Henning and Bob on "focus and recompose"
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 8 10:42:02 2004

You have nailed this, George: life is constantly in motion. One gets to know
ones equipment, and what it will and won't do. But when shooting in the
non-studio 'real world,' one definitely does tend to focus, frame and shoot.
And like Ted, I can?t think of ever having lost an image because of
functioning that way. However...I agree with Henning that when it comes to
making a choice between the content of an image, and technical perfection,
I'll go for content every time. Or, as a good friend of mine and fellow
LUGer who I will not identify likes to say - "Focus and exposure are greatly
overrated." ;-)

B. D.