Subject: [Leica] Alternate bodies
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Jul 7 19:36:40 2004

Mehrdad: If I understand you correctly, the Bessa Body?  I like the feel and
weight of the Leica products, and the Bessa, ( I had one) feels a bit light
to me...

OTOH, the idea of a camera is purely as a box to put a lens in front of and
a film behind to capture an image......  SO I guess the reality is that
anything is good enough.... as long as it takes a picture......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net