Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jul 7 10:54:21 2004

Fascinating contextualisation.

Like Graham I didn't see the rocket launch either. But then we two - being
over
here, rather than over there - are clearly subconsciously discounting a
rocket
in Norfolk at all; as for the possibility of one in Hunstanton...... NO
that's
too ridiculous, discount the possibility IMMEDIATELY.

Peter

PS I am awaiting a long and detailed email from a LUGger about the pivotal
place
of Hunstanton in the annals of rocketry in the UK, c. 1500 BC .  ;-)