Subject: [Leica] Digilux2 &/or Lika-Leica2
From: dcm at pobox.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Jul 6 21:37:12 2004

I follow this list, as some of you know, pretty closely - perhaps not as
strictly as some, and certainly I have hit the delete key at some points
rather heavily - still, I consider myself a Lugger.

However, I am wondering if its just me or if there has been a lack of
postings of photos and discussions of real usage of the cameras
referenced in the subject line of this post? I know Sonny and GeeBee
(and others) are using/have used the Lika-Leica 1 rather extensively -
but who is using the 2 and what are their opinions besides "that's a
freakin' expensive Panasonic!!"

Dave

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Digilux2 &/or Lika-Leica2)