Subject: [Leica] Re: home processing C41
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Tue Jul 6 18:09:17 2004

I use Tetenal's 5 liter kit. It is all liquid and you can mix as little as
you need. Sometimes I'll mix as little as 250cc to process one roll. Its
normal processing temp is 86? but you can use it at a lower temp and adjust
the times accordingly. The 5 liter kit is different than their 1 liter or
other kits. It is far less toxic and is a two step process + a
stabilizer/photo-flo step before hanging to dry.

JCB