Subject: [Leica] home processing C41
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Jul 6 17:47:53 2004

At the wire services we used to use Unicolour 3 step C-41.
Came in liquid or powder (for travelling on planes) powder sucks.

Don't know if it is still available but it was as easy to use as BW.
We usually used 3 tanks with dip & dunk instead of the a single reel tank as
the development start and stop was more precise and it was easier to
maintain the 100 degree temp bath.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0
http://www.straylight.ca/newfoundland