Subject: [Leica] Fore paws
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jul 6 06:27:55 2004

Boy, it sure is!:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Ted Grant
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 8:05 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Fore paws

B. D. Colen showed:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Public-Places%2C-Public-Faces
> Four new images from the street - including The Letter A. ;-)<<<<<

B.D.,
I like the one "Two guys." If for no other reason as I see the guy in
the background as a new CIA agent in uniform with his dark glasses and
stance,

However, the next photo  he moved because your camera spooked him and
now he's trying to look like Joe Cool, non-secret agent.  ;-)

A wild and crazy imagination is a scary thing when you let it loose on a
Monday afternoon. ;-)

ted