Subject: [Leica] Gallery upload
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Jul 5 09:51:17 2004

I did use a 135mm on these, though I experimented with a 90mm and a 180mm.
There is one which lacks the same tonality as the rest, and that is 2g. It
was shot with the Rodenstock ,135mm, 1/1000 lens. A four element, primitive
optic, which couldn't handle being used wide open in that heavy glare. I got
rid of it fairly fast after a few disappointments. I took a bath on it, as
it was just overhauled by the guys in Nevada, long before they shut their
doors.
S. Dimitrov