Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jul 4 10:11:08 2004

On 7/4/04 9:27 AM, "Adam Bridge" <abridge@gmail.com> typed:

> I sure like the Epson Premium Luster either with the Image Print OR
> the Epson driver (they seem very close for color).
>
> I do dislike having to change back and forth between matte and photo
> ink jet cartridges. And that's one big plus for the Image Print
> software - I don't have to mess with the Epson driver. I have not
> found a way to have drivers for both matte and photo inks installed at
> the same time.
>
> Adam

The new big printer Epsons got. With huge money saving cartridges. Both
blacks in there the same time. You can print a week or a month and never
replace a cartridge. I think.

But not RED
And no Emerald.

Why not have a Roy G. Biv printer?

With Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet inks?
Oh and gloss black, semi gloss, semi Demi gloss, and mat blacks?
Then it should be able to come up with the cracks in-between dont'ya think?

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/