Subject: [Leica] Early images
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sat Jul 3 11:49:53 2004

It's a treat to see some images other than those the LAweekly puts up on
their site (not to dis those) (or dis dose, for that matter). They may be
early but they look contemporary to me. The pictures also look wide than
35mm to me; I would have guessed 21, but it just goes to show how wide a 35
can be.

You got more? (Sneak some 4x5 stuff in there)

bill h