Subject: [Leica] ID JULY 4th.
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jul 2 17:54:00 2004

At 07:21 PM 7/2/04 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Thank you, Ted! It's both refreshing and unusual these days to have
>someone outside our boarders wish us something like a Happy 4th!:-)

B.D.

This should be either, "someone outside our borders" or "someone other that
our boarders".  I had not realized that you ran a rooming house and I am
most impressed:  my mother's deepest desire was to do so though my father
was simply appalled at the very idea.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!