Subject: [Leica] ID JULY 4th.
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jul 2 17:53:55 2004

At 03:46 PM 7/2/04 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>An ID4 wish from a Canadian to all my Amercian cousins south of the border
>or wherever you maybe.

Ted

I am plugged in to neither modern culture nor to that of your own era, back
when you pulled KP at the Last Supper and posted Road Guard for Moses.

So, what is an "ID4 wish"?  Could this be a desire that we are finally
identified the fourth time the minions of this new Reichsminister?m f?r
Heimhat Sicherheit look at our driver's licenses?  Or is something more
arcane intended?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!